Aptitude is a gateway for many competitive examinations. A number of MNC’s conducts aptitude examination to shortlist the candidates for available vacancies. This Aptitude training online course will help you to prepare for off campus and on campus placements. Aptitude tests are considered to be important assessments to measure whether a candidate is suitable for a particular Job role, position.
You can prepare for examinations like GRE, GATE, MAT, CAT, SSC, Railway Recruitment board exams, State and central government examinations, Police constable, sub inspector of Police, IPS, IAS, Hotel Management, RBI exams, UPSC and for various entrance examinations.
About the Course:
Our Aptitude training online classes cover topics such as Profit and loss, percentages, time and distance, probability, permutation and combinations, problems on trains, ages Etc. The whole training program is interactive, in live sessions you can ask your doubts.
No age and education restriction for this Aptitude course.
- People who are preparing for competitive examinations.
- Those who are preparing for on campus and off campus job placements.
- What do Aptitude tests measure?
- What do Aptitude tests consist of?
- Is Aptitude test important?
- Why Aptitude test for recruitment?
- Why Aptitude test for jobs?
- Can aptitude be improved?
- How do aptitude tests work?
- Learn to crack the first round of placements.
- To clear Aptitude part in competitive examinations.
- How to solve commonly asked questions and problems?
- How to apply shortcuts technique?
- How to manage time during examinations?
Tips and Tricks:
Our trainer will give you Aptitude shortcuts, tips, and tricks in Aptitude training online classes so that you can score more marks.
All participants after satisfactory completion of this Aptitude training will receive E-certificate of course completion from IIMSE.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 23489
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Quantitative Aptitude Course Content:
- LCM and HCM
- Square roots and Cube roots
- Decimal Fractions
- Problems on Numbers
- Surds and Indices
- Profit and loss
- Chain Rule
- Time and Work
- Boats and Streams
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Trains
- Time and distance
- Simple and compound interests.
- Permutations and combinations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Odd Man out and series
- Height and Distance
- Bar and Line Graphs
- Pie chart