Forensic medicine online classes by expert faculty. The program is designed to teach core and advanced concepts of Forensic medical sciences. This course is especially for students who wish to clear Forensic medical science examination with good percentage.
Our Forensic medicine online classes covers a wide range of topics to make you master in this subject. Please remember there will be course administrator to ensure the smooth running of forensic medical science online classes.
About the course:
This Forensic medicine online classes can be attended by the registered candidates without any preparation, as our trainer takes care of participants. Our faculty has extensive experience on this subject.
Any candidate who got interested in this subject can attend Forensic medicine online classes. No age and education restriction for this course.
- Broad understanding of basics of Forensic science.
- To Learn about Principles of forensic toxicology.
- Gain theoretical knowledge of this field.
- Understanding of Forensic DNA.
- About Post Mortem Changes.
- Concepts of Fingerprinting.
- Describe Different stages of decay
- Describe about forensic investigation methods and techniques.
- Analyze different evidence types.
- Forensic medical examiners
- Emergency medical staff
- General Practitioners
- Police Officers
- Forensic Scientists
- Forensic Toxicologists
- Anyone who have is interested learn this course
Our trainer helps you to prepare for upcoming Forensic medical science examination. Trainer guide you what Forensic medical science you must concentrate more in order to achieve good percentage in a Forensic medical science subject.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 6780
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Forensic Medicine Course Curriculum, Course Content:
Forensic Medicine Topics will be covered in online classes as per the prescribed syllabus of APEX bodies ( Medical Universities and institutes). Faculty will let you know all important details regarding of Forensic Medicine course curriculum.